Change the order of the linked concepts

Suzanne Pereira

Apr 7, 2023, 8:04:13 AM4/7/23
to TopBraid Suite Users
Hello,

I would like to know if it's possible to change the order of the concepts listed here (these are different concepts labels with a language datatype displayed with a flag) .
By default EDG rank the concepts by alphabetical orders (see capture.JPG) , but I would like to see them ordered by languages : English first, then french, german and finally spanish and portuguese.

Can we do that using a shape or a script ?

Thank you
Suzanne

Capture.JPG

Holger Knublauch

Apr 7, 2023, 8:18:14 AM4/7/23
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com
Hi Suzanne,

this sounds like a very sensible requirement, but we do not support such a feature at the moment. I believe it would be relatively straight-forward to design, e.g. there could be a language list configuration (maybe per asset collection or per user) such as "en fr de es pt" and if present, the forms and other UI components could apply that custom sorting to all property values. But, of course, any such feature would need to be prioritized against other feature requests.

If you are interested in getting this into EDG, I would encourage you to create a support ticket on our customer portal to see if we can schedule it for a future version.

Regards
Holger

<Capture.JPG>