Adding graphs to the Search the EDG Lucene index

Matt Goldberg

Jan 22, 2024, 8:40:13 AMJan 22
to TopBraid Suite Users
Hello-

I'm wondering if it's possible to include graphs in the Lucene index that powers Search the EDG that are not Asset Collection graphs. For example, suppose I wanted to enable users to search the QUDT Units and Quantity Kinds graphs included with EDG.

Thanks!

Holger Knublauch

Jan 22, 2024, 8:50:15 AMJan 22
to 'Bohms, H.M. (Michel)' via TopBraid Suite Users
Hi Matt,

no, the infrastructure of Search the EDG is set up to operate on asset collections only. You would need to copy the content from QUDT into an Ontology and use that instead of the files.

Holger

Steve Ray

Jan 22, 2024, 9:43:58 AMJan 22
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com
The added benefit of doing what Holger suggests is that you can keep up to date with the monthly updates of QUDT at https://github.com/qudt/qudt-public-repo/releases.
To avoid the confusion of duplicate URIs, though, you need to go into the workspace and delete or rename the built-in QUDT files.

Steve

Matt Goldberg

Jan 22, 2024, 10:02:53 AMJan 22
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com
Yeah I have a script that updates the built-in files in EDG instead of deleting them and creating a new project and asset collections. My original concern with that was I wasn't sure if anything with EDG would break if those got deleted. If that's safe to do so, then it would be easier to delete that and manage a separate project and asset collections.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "TopBraid Suite Users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/topbraid-users/CAGUep86GdgpXKxUXmvmEssK3qj%3D9daQxF2J%2B7%2BtsX4pM-VPrfg%40mail.gmail.com.

Holger Knublauch

Jan 22, 2024, 11:04:56 AMJan 22
to 'Bohms, H.M. (Michel)' via TopBraid Suite Users
Have you tried creating a new asset collection for each version, then change the owl:imports and then delete the old asset collections? That sounds safe to me as well.

Holger