Creation of SHACL shapes file from RDF file using the command line

Ambarish Nag

Jun 6, 2024, 2:09:14 PMJun 6
to TopBraid Suite Users
[SHACL API]

Hi,
 I am trying to derive a set of SHACL constraints from an RDF dataset as in
which embeds the TopBraid SHACL API. I am trying to figure out if there is a way to achieve this from the command line, since I want to incorporate this conversion into a pipeline.
Thanks,
Ambarish Nag.

Holger Knublauch

Jun 6, 2024, 3:38:56 PMJun 6
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com
No, there is no command line tool like that in the SHACL API.

Holger

Sent from my iPhone