Insert/edit image

GaBriella Branson

Nov 30, 2022, 6:32:57 PM11/30/22
to TopBraid Suite Users
Hello TQ Gurus!

Today's question covers how in the world do I successfully add an image to the description field?
insert image.JPG
Where is my source supposed to be? What value should I be entering here?

Thanks in advance!

Holger Knublauch

Dec 1, 2022, 4:35:40 AM12/1/22
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com
The value of Source needs to be an absolute URL of an image file.

If you want to store images locally on the TopBraid server, you can use project upload of a project (zip file) containing a folder ending with .www such as this directory structure:

MyProject
    MyImages.www
        MyImage.png

and then you can access the provided image by entering lib/MyImages/MyImage.png

HTH
Holger

On 30 Nov 2022, at 11:32 pm, 'GaBriella Branson' via TopBraid Suite Users <topbrai...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Hello TQ Gurus!

Today's question covers how in the world do I successfully add an image to the description field?
<insert image.JPG>
Where is my source supposed to be? What value should I be entering here?

Thanks in advance!

<insert image.JPG>

Branson, GaBriella C

Dec 13, 2022, 6:57:01 PM12/13/22
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com

Thank you!

GaBriella Branson

Wildland Fire Data Management Program - Knowledge Manager

Stay Connected! Sign up to receive  email updates from the Wildland Fire Data Management Program