2 tickets for sale

Alex Elsayad

Jun 7, 2022, 3:41:22 PM6/7/22
to ToorCamp
Hi Folks!

I originally bought a pair of tickets for 2020, but now we'll be staff, so I have 2 tickets for sale!

Total for both: 460.98 USD!

Cheers,

Alex Elsayad

Laura Bryan

Jun 7, 2022, 3:54:22 PM6/7/22
to toor...@googlegroups.com
Alex, you can request a refund and they will get snatched up right away. I believe there is a refund link on the confirmation email for the tickets.

Cheers,
Laura

Eric Thompson

Jul 2, 2022, 9:30:12 PM7/2/22
to ToorCamp
Does anyone know if there is a link for a refund? I have an extra ticket that I'm not going to need.

Thanks,
Eric

Beverly Zarkle

Jul 2, 2022, 11:10:22 PM7/2/22
to toor...@googlegroups.com
you can get a refund thru the same ticketing system where you got the ticket (Universe)

Jesse Michael

Jul 5, 2022, 10:27:26 PM7/5/22
to ToorCamp
According to Universe, you can only get a refund up to 30 days before the start of the event.

Jesse Michael

Jul 5, 2022, 11:19:57 PM7/5/22
to ToorCamp
And on that note, I also have two tickets available.  I bought three @ $325, but my two original campmates can no longer attend, so I'd like to sell two of them for $200 each.
Message has been deleted

Jesse

Jul 7, 2022, 2:34:16 PM7/7/22
to toor...@googlegroups.com
I see a couple people on here that had tickets for sale, I know it's last minute but am interested in purchasing two tickets if anyone still has them available.  Please email me reenign...@gmail.com

Thanks
Jesse

On Tue, Jul 5, 2022 at 9:42 PM Yow Za <yowza...@gmail.com> wrote:
Contact the host and ask if you can have a refund.  They might give you a refund.

Colin McCarthy

Jul 7, 2022, 2:37:23 PM7/7/22
to toor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jesse,
I have one available. I bought it in round 3 for $325. Would sell it for less though

-Colin

reenigneesrever

Jul 8, 2022, 10:05:01 PM7/8/22
to ToorCamp
I appreciate everyone's offer but I'm no longer in need of tickets.  I hope everyone that gets to go has a great time and am hoping I can attend next time when I can be better prepared!

Thanks
Jesse