Power

Anthony

Mar 10, 2020, 4:02:24 PM3/10/20
to ToorCamp
I am planning on bringing a modest telecom setup (and, of course, interconnecting with Shadytel) that will require some juice.  Since I'm not part of a specific camp, what do I need to do to request power?  Extension cords are not a problem.

Franklin Hu

May 16, 2020, 3:51:52 PM5/16/20
to ToorCamp
The buildings at Doe Bay have lots of power outlets. In the main campground, they string extension cords from the stage all the way to the road. If you need power, bring a 100ft extension cord/splitter and come early to claim your spot.

David Bryan

May 16, 2020, 5:10:44 PM5/16/20
to toor...@googlegroups.com
Also make sure you come out in 2021.