ToorCamp 2024 update

Beverly Zarkle

Jun 13, 2024, 1:22:44 PMJun 13
to ToorCamp G-Group
Everyone with a ticket should have received the following email through the Universe ticketing system on Tuesday.

Hey Campers,

We are just a couple of weeks away and the Cr3w is excited to see you all and start Camp!

The Wiki Is Your Friend! https://wiki.toorcamp.org
The wiki is your best guide to current information for this year's ToorCamp. The discord will be the primary comms during camp but is not regularly monitored by staff right now since we are busy planning ToorCamp. Be sure to check the pinned messages in the Discord channels. If you have more immediate questions you can send them to in...@toorcamp.org.

We have a list of reminders we need to send out to hopefully help clear up some of the confusion:
- Any vehicle camping requires an RV pass https://wiki.toorcamp.org/Vehicle_camping
- All vehicles need to purchase a parking pass https://wiki.toorcamp.org/Parking
- All vehicles will be parked in our off-site parking lot except for a few exceptions. (You will be able to unload your gear on-site before parking.) For on-site parking requests, please email spac...@toorcon.org if you are part of a group or village that has a compelling reason to need a vehicle on-site, have a vehicle as part of a workshop, or if you require ADA parking. Requesting an on-site parking permit does not guarantee you will get one.
- We are two weeks out which means another round of ferry reservations will be released. The last round will be release 2 days before launch. https://wiki.toorcamp.org/Ferry_Reservation
- Dogs: Please read the rules and register your dog https://wiki.toorcamp.org/ToorCamp_Dogs
- Book a massage during ToorCamp. You can find out more details on the new Doe Bay wiki page https://wiki.toorcamp.org/Doe_Bay

Lastly for now. Don't forget a towel.