Call for Volunteers!

h1kari

Jul 1, 2022, 3:07:46 PM7/1/22
to ToorCamp
Hey all,

This year's camp is going to be the biggest and best one yet, and with that we have a lot more to do from the orga side! If you're interested in making some new friends, getting some staff perks (including some amazing food and access to the staff lounge!), helping make this event even awesomer, and learning how the ToorCamp sausage is made, we'd love to have the help! Here's some ideas of departments and tasks that could possibly borrow some of your time & muscle:

- Construction
- Facilities
- Kids Camp
- Kitchen
- Medical
- Reception
- Safety and Security
- Space Team
- Speaker Ops

If you're interested please shoot an email to tim at toorcon dot org with a brief description of your background/interests and how much of a time commitment you'd be able to give us.

Thanks!
-h1kari