Mod - can you please delete an old thread? May have doxxed me.

Celeste Thayer

May 11, 2020, 11:13:24 AM5/11/20
to ToorCamp
It's this thread, where I didn't remove my standard sig...whoops! Opsec is hard, I feel a bit silly I didn't check back then... >.<

Andrew

May 18, 2020, 5:50:35 PM5/18/20
to toor...@googlegroups.com
I deleted all of my own posts that included your sig. It looks like the only one left is in a post from Brett. If you can't reach a mod to delete the thread, perhaps you can get ahold of Brett to delete that post

On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 8:13 AM Celeste Thayer <aimec...@gmail.com> wrote:
It's this thread, where I didn't remove my standard sig...whoops! Opsec is hard, I feel a bit silly I didn't check back then... >.<

Josh Armour

May 18, 2020, 5:57:44 PM5/18/20
to toor...@googlegroups.com
Can the mod of the group actually proactively remove the posts in question?

andrew m

May 18, 2020, 6:21:58 PM5/18/20
to ToorCamp
A mod should be able to delete any post in the group: https://support.google.com/groups/answer/1046523?hl=en
That said, it looks like there's only one post remaining with personal details

David Hulton

May 18, 2020, 11:56:36 PM5/18/20
to ToorCamp
Done!

Josh Armour

May 19, 2020, 12:20:00 AM5/19/20
to toor...@googlegroups.com
Looks like I can't see the replies in question,  :)

Celeste Thayer

May 19, 2020, 1:07:02 PM5/19/20
to toor...@googlegroups.com
Thank you all so much for your help!