Wiki FAQ is missing - suggested pack list?

Wohali

Apr 18, 2022, 7:43:09 PM4/18/22
to ToorCamp
Hey there,

The Wiki's FAQ link right now just goes to a text file: https://wiki.toorcamp.org/FAQ

Is there a prior year's FAQ that would be useful for a first-timer? I'd really like to read the promised "guides for what to bring and expect at the camp."

Thanks!

h1kari

May 3, 2022, 3:35:07 PM5/3/22
to ToorCamp
Managed to recover the previous FAQ from before we did a recent wiki upgrade. Should be fixed now here: https://wiki.toorcamp.org/CampFAQ

Thanks!
-h1kari

Aakin

May 3, 2022, 7:30:28 PM5/3/22
to toor...@googlegroups.com
Suggestion, modify this:

That's far from the airport I'm flying into, how am I supposed to get there??

We're suggesting for people to rent large vehicles and carpool out. To look for people to carpool with, we recommend posting to the ToorCamp Google Group

To include the discord, as that seems more active.

- Aakin

Christie Dudley

May 3, 2022, 9:51:58 PM5/3/22
to toor...@googlegroups.com