Parking Pass Update

Carlos De Leon

May 11, 2024, 11:48:16 AM (12 days ago) May 11
to ToorCamp
We finally have an update on the parking pass situation. The bad news is we did not get the additional parking lot we had hoped for. The good news is we do have a limited number of additional parking passes to offer for $100 in the off-site parking lot, and we also have $25 motorcycle parking passes available. Because we don't have as many as we had hoped and to make it as fair as possible, we are going to ask that the driver of any vehicle that still needs to purchase a parking pass please complete the linked Google form. We will raffle off the parking passes on Monday. We apologize for any inconvenience/anxiety the delay has caused, and we appreciate your understanding.

Jana Illig

May 14, 2024, 4:33:42 PM (9 days ago) May 14
to toor...@googlegroups.com
Is parking included with cabin rental?

On May 11, 2024, at 08:48, Carlos De Leon <car...@toorcon.org> wrote:

We finally have an update on the parking pass situation. The bad news is we did not get the additional parking lot we had hoped for. The good news is we do have a limited number of additional parking passes to offer for $100 in the off-site parking lot, and we also have $25 motorcycle parking passes available. Because we don't have as many as we had hoped and to make it as fair as possible, we are going to ask that the driver of any vehicle that still needs to purchase a parking pass please complete the linked Google form. We will raffle off the parking passes on Monday. We apologize for any inconvenience/anxiety the delay has caused, and we appreciate your understanding.

Jon Boro

May 17, 2024, 3:41:11 PM (6 days ago) May 17
to toor...@googlegroups.com
If I did not get an email does that mean i did not succeed in the raffle?

Sent from my iPhone

Beverly Zarkle

May 17, 2024, 5:31:48 PM (6 days ago) May 17
to ToorCamp G-Group
we are still filtering through the entries and will start emailing everyone today or early next week. we do expect to have enough passes for everyone who needs one. thanks for your patience.

zarkle