Shadytel CFI - call for installers

æstrid smith

Dec 28, 2019, 3:41:53 PM12/28/19
to toor...@googlegroups.com
Shadytel is looking to hire one or two reliable technicians to prepare
for camp in 2020. This year we plan to service more customers than
ever before, and that takes a lot of work!

In particular, we need a hand pre-event (in central Seattle) to help
with tasks that include:

- network design
- capacity planning
- equipment and apparatus selection
- assemble distribution network components
- testing for defective equipment

This will probably amount to a few weekends worth of work. Experience
not required, and tools will be provided. Volunteers will receive
partial Shadytel bill credits, recognition in Shadytel media, an email
address @shady.tel, access to our swag library, etc.

Apply by replying to this email. Also, consider joining the Shadytel
public channel on Freenode: #billingexcellence.

--
æstrid smith
=<[ c y b e r ]>=

Pat O'Neil

Dec 28, 2019, 3:57:10 PM12/28/19
to toor...@googlegroups.com
Sign me up!
I know just enough about telephony to be more of a burden than help!

Brett Leaver

Dec 28, 2019, 4:31:21 PM12/28/19
to toor...@googlegroups.com
I’d be interested in installing equipment!

> On Dec 28, 2019, at 12:41, æstrid smith <Ast...@xrtc.net> wrote:
>
> Shadytel is looking to hire one or two reliable technicians to prepare

macker

Feb 5, 2020, 10:13:08 AM2/5/20
to ToorCamp
I might have extra space in the milliways uhaul if that helps, but won't be heading up until 1 day prior to start.

thermal

Feb 15, 2020, 2:15:59 PM2/15/20
to ToorCamp
I'd love to help if you're still looking for hands!

mov eax, eax

Feb 15, 2020, 9:42:59 PM2/15/20
to ToorCamp
also interested in helping if you are still looking for volunteers!

William Miller

Feb 15, 2020, 11:20:32 PM2/15/20
to toor...@googlegroups.com
Where is it in central Seattle. Work in that area

Angelina Allen-St. John

Feb 15, 2020, 11:39:13 PM2/15/20
to toor...@googlegroups.com
Linda's is on Pine on Capitol Hill.