Toorcamp for Orcas Islanders Part deux

Colin Williams

Jan 15, 2024, 12:49:00 AMJan 15
to toor...@googlegroups.com, Cameron
Hi Folks,

I had a blast at the last tourcamp, and we had secured tickets for
some local islanders who might not be as financially well endowed.

I have my ticket already for the upcoming event. But there are some
makers in our community who might be interested in attending. Would it
be possible to provide a means for some interested locals to attend?

Furthermore, there might be interest for a local band to come and
perform again this year.

Kindly please let me know your thoughts regarding this possibility.

Colin aka discord

Tim Huynh

Jan 16, 2024, 5:30:52 PMJan 16
to toor...@googlegroups.com, Cameron
Hey Colin,
That should be fine. I think it worked out well last time with the locals as they supported us with some labor to pack and clean up at the end. Have them message me directly at t...@toorcon.org and I'll get them squared away.

For band, if you could have them message Da...@toorcon.org, we'll get those folks sorted out as well.

Thanks for the support and looking forward to Camp!

thanks,
Tim

thanks,
Tim