Participant Questionnaire + RV/On-site Parking Lottery

David Hulton

May 31, 2022, 1:24:13 PM5/31/22
to ToorCamp
Participant Questionnaire
It's the time you've all been waiting for! We're getting close to camp and need to get some info from you all. Please fill out this questionniare so we can get some more info about your plans for ToorCamp. This form includes the ability to apply for our on-site parking permit lottery. We'll do our best to try to accomodate all camper and RV requests, but please be aware that we're limiting all on-site vehicles to 25 ft.

The deadline for filling out the form is June 28th, 2022! After that we will be selecting the on-site parking lottery winners and will not be able to guarantee t-shirts or on-site parking spots for those registering after this point.

>> Participant Questionnaire <<

Villages
Also, just a quick reminder that if you're organizing a village, please make sure to fill out the spaceteam Theme Camp Placement Request form AND also create a Village page on the wiki to let other participants know your plans!