Are ToorCamp 2020 Tickets for Sale?

Eric Moyer

Jun 2, 2019, 4:31:29 PM6/2/19
to ToorCamp
I thought tickets for ToorCamp 2020 were for sale already but there doesn't seem to be any working links on the event site to purchase tickets.

Pat O'Neil

Jun 2, 2019, 5:07:23 PM6/2/19
to toor...@googlegroups.com
I got mine a couple of months ago from the site. When I clicked on the purchase link just now to check, it put me in a 4+ hour queue.

On Sun, Jun 2, 2019 at 1:32 PM Eric Moyer <moy...@gmail.com> wrote:
I thought tickets for ToorCamp 2020 were for sale already but there doesn't seem to be any working links on the event site to purchase tickets.

"Don't push the RED button!"

DISCLOSURE: The information in this email is confidential. If its contents are disclosed our lawyers will swoop down from helicopters and smash through the skylight nearest you and drag you away with a black bag over your head. They will then take you to our super-secret headquarters and make you fight to the death with other people who shared this email. We will then watch said death match and place bets on the winner. You will be given a large buck knife and unlimited supply of methamphetamine. If the fight becomes boring or there is a stalemate, rabid dogs will be released into the arena to liven things up a bit. If the dogs become docile, we will squirt them with water bottles until they become temperamental.

h1kari

Jun 3, 2019, 12:53:17 AM6/3/19
to ToorCamp
It looks like the website is working for me. Here's a direct link to the Universe ticketing site in case https://toorcamp.toorcon.net isn't working for you:

Thanks,
-David

Christopher Martin

Jun 3, 2019, 6:08:26 PM6/3/19
to toor...@googlegroups.com
What is the limit on the number of tickets being sold for 2020?
Are camp group registrations opening?
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/toorcamp/CAK%3Dp4C4m02Cd6tmRy_hETfwp0usPVmtXNuvDiW-ZQrujAbe1vg%40mail.gmail.com.

David Hulton

Jun 4, 2019, 12:14:06 AM6/4/19
to ToorCamp
We're contractually limited to selling 600 tickets for ToorCamp 2020 (currently almost 200 have been sold). We'll be opening cabin and premium campsite registrations (through doebay.com) and group camp sign-up in early July.

Thanks!
-David

Karl Anderson

Jun 6, 2019, 5:09:51 PM6/6/19
to toor...@googlegroups.com
What's the cabin procedure, should I buy tickets and then hope to get a cabin to accompany them when that opens up?

Andrew

Jun 6, 2019, 6:16:57 PM6/6/19
to toor...@googlegroups.com, Karl Anderson
Yep. Get your tickets asap; cabins/campsites separately once they are available

OJ LaBoeuf

Jul 22, 2019, 3:16:20 PM7/22/19
to ToorCamp
Wow, cabins sold out 12 minutes after the cabin code email went out.  Mid Booking and it sold out from under me. :(

On Sun, Jun 2, 2019 at 9:53 PM h1kari <h1k...@toorcon.org> wrote:

> It looks like the website is working for me. Here's a direct link to the Universe ticketing site in case https://toorcamp.toorcon.net isn't working for you:
>
> https://www.universe.com/events/toorcamp-the-american-hacker-camp-2020-tickets-VPDR8T
>
> Thanks,
> -David
>
> On Sun, Jun 2, 2019 at 2:07 PM Pat O'Neil <one...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I got mine a couple of months ago from the site. When I clicked on the purchase link just now to check, it put me in a 4+ hour queue.
>>
>> On Sun, Jun 2, 2019 at 1:32 PM Eric Moyer <moy...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I thought tickets for ToorCamp 2020 were for sale already but there doesn't seem to be any working links on the event site to purchase tickets.
>>>

>>> --
>>

>> --
>> "Don't push the RED button!"
>>
>> DISCLOSURE: The information in this email is confidential. If its contents are disclosed our lawyers will swoop down from helicopters and smash through the skylight nearest you and drag you away with a black bag over your head. They will then take you to our super-secret headquarters and make you fight to the death with other people who shared this email. We will then watch said death match and place bets on the winner. You will be given a large buck knife and unlimited supply of methamphetamine. If the fight becomes boring or there is a stalemate, rabid dogs will be released into the arena to liven things up a bit. If the dogs become docile, we will squirt them with water bottles until they become temperamental.
>>

>> --

Josh Armour

Jul 22, 2019, 3:22:38 PM7/22/19
to toor...@googlegroups.com
Whats the group code to try to get a drive in camping spot (towing an airstream trailer)

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/toorcamp/06067eca-f223-402f-8171-a16f6f38ad2b%40googlegroups.com.

OJ LaBoeuf

Jul 22, 2019, 3:27:19 PM7/22/19
to ToorCamp
same code from the email T00R20
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to toor...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/toorcamp/06067eca-f223-402f-8171-a16f6f38ad2b%40googlegroups.com.

OJ LaBoeuf

Jul 22, 2019, 3:28:41 PM7/22/19
to ToorCamp
Sadly looks like those are sold out too :(

Josh Armour

Jul 22, 2019, 3:31:55 PM7/22/19
to toor...@googlegroups.com
yeah, I've tried playing with days, and people coming, can't seem to make it work.

Only walk-in camping spots.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/toorcamp/30349b93-b4ed-45da-81e8-faf10b9bd94b%40googlegroups.com.

Pat O'Neil

Jul 22, 2019, 3:45:33 PM7/22/19
to toor...@googlegroups.com
I clicked on the link within a few seconds of it popping in my inbox, and almost everything was already gone. Did some claim jumpers figure out the code early? I did manage to get a cabin, but barely.

William Miller

Aug 17, 2019, 1:14:04 AM8/17/19
to ToorCamp
When is the best time to register for the camp ? is it safe closer to the date

Karl Koscher

Aug 17, 2019, 1:16:26 AM8/17/19
to toor...@googlegroups.com
They are already on sale, and the first tier is already sold out. Several friends of mine also told me they registered in the past few days...

William Miller

Aug 17, 2019, 1:21:45 AM8/17/19
to toor...@googlegroups.com
Wow didn't think it was super popular. Thanks for the heads up

Adrian M

Aug 17, 2019, 1:10:19 PM8/17/19
to toor...@googlegroups.com
You guys are doing it wrong, get 10 people and buy the tickets as a group.