In search of [1] TC2020 ticket...

Ian Finder

Feb 7, 2020, 5:07:13 PM2/7/20
to toor...@googlegroups.com
We have a member of our crew who joined late. :(
Please let me know off-list if you have one for sale.

thanks.

Karl Koscher

Feb 9, 2020, 10:39:53 PM2/9/20
to toor...@googlegroups.com
I would propose everyone use the Hacker Con Ticket Exchange to buy/sell tickets:

Greenbox sx

Feb 9, 2020, 10:45:26 PM2/9/20
to toor...@googlegroups.com
That link gives me a 404, and regardless, it seems tickets can pretty readily be exchanged here without too much effort. What's the added benefit of that platform? Does it have a fee for using it?

Karl Koscher

Feb 9, 2020, 11:52:38 PM2/9/20
to toor...@googlegroups.com
Hrm, not sure why they deleted it. An updated tweet is here:

I'm proposing that people use it because 1) it's a more central clearinghouse, and 2) it avoids turning this mailing list into a giant ticket exchange. ;)

It's basically just a public Google doc. No fees involved. @CircuitSwan runs it.