ToorCamp Kids Camping Journal

Mark Manning

Jun 6, 2024, 1:24:25 PMJun 6
to ToorCamp
Hi ToorCampers and ToorCamper Kids,

Please check out the ToorCamp Kids Camping Journal:

We're figuring out out how many people are interested in having a copy and trying to coordinate getting them to you prior to the camp if you desire. If you are potentially interested, please fill out this form so I can keep track of you:

I'm also looking for feedback on what to include in the book. If you find a typo or have an idea (like including a reference to your camp or other activity), I'd be very appreciative that you message me (in this thread or directly). In return I'd be happy to add your name to the contributors list in the front of the book.

Thanks!

@ // AntiTree

Josh Armour

Jun 6, 2024, 7:55:39 PMJun 6
to toor...@googlegroups.com
Looks awesome Mark!  Thanks for doing this.

AntiTree

Jun 8, 2024, 8:03:53 PMJun 8
to toor...@googlegroups.com
Thanks all. And thanks for the folks that gave me feedback! I'm doing my best to get it integrated before we ship. Feel free to keep it coming.