Thanks for a great ToorCamp!

Tim Huynh

Jul 16, 2024, 2:04:06 PM (11 days ago) Jul 16
to toor...@googlegroups.com

Hey Campers,

On behalf of the Cr3w, we want to thank everyone for making this the best Camp yet!

The Cr3w is 100% volunteer driven from top to bottom. The energy everyone produces keeps us going and we are excited to return to Doe Bay in 2026.

Doe Bay is happy to have us and are offering a promotion for all Campers to come visit Doe Bay on your own in between ToorCamps.

Promo code: TOOR

20% off nightly lodging rate – Friends and Family discount!

Good for Sept 16, 2024 – June 15, 2025

Village Donations

Villages are the backbone of ToorCamp. Remember that random slice of midnight pizza, or beer, or phone call, or quest? Your random Camp encounter wasn't so random and was seeded by hardworking people who elevate our Camp experience. If you have a favorite Village and you want to show your support, please visit the Village Wiki page https://wiki.toorcamp.org/Static:Villages and donate to the Villages that made your Camp experience special.

ToorCamp 2026 Registration

ToorCamp 2026 Reg is up! ToorCamp is a community event and we will continue to do 3 tier pricing. Tier 1 is for those of us who are having a harder time financially. Tier 2 is for those of us living comfortably. Tier 3 is for those of us who are either financially stable and can support the Tier 1 Campers so they can make it to Camp or are attending on their company's dime.

We are bringing back our popular 1337 Pass for 2 which gives you 2 passes, an offsite parking permit, and a private campsite for $1337. The private campsites are in the Nature District and can accommodate one 2-3 person tent.

For those of you who prefer glamping, we are introducing the Double 1337 Pass for 2 which gives you 2 passes, an offsite parking permit, and a private yurt for $2674. Yurts have a single queen bed and are off grid so they do not have plumbing or power.

As a reminder, all vehicles need to purchase an Offsite Parking Permit which is available as an add-on on Universe.com. Any vehicle used for camping will need a Vehicle Camping Permit (formerly called RV Permits) and are tied to Tier 3 Passes. These are limited due to space. Add-ons can be selected after selecting your tickets.

Reg at https://www.universe.com/toorcamp2026

Milliways Coin

For 2026, we are helping Milliways by selling their challenge coin as an add-on in Universe.com. Coins are $80 online and will be $100 onsite. This is to help Milliways plan and offset the upfront cost of their Village providing meals to all attendees with Coins.

thanks,
Dave, Tim, Geo, and the ToorCamp Cr3w

Jana Illig

Jul 16, 2024, 7:34:53 PM (11 days ago) Jul 16
to toor...@googlegroups.com
FYI the Toorcamp site needs to be updated. The description at the beginning is pre-camp 2022 ;)

Love!
Jana