More fun opportunities to pick some locks

Kenny

Oct 18, 2017, 3:33:40 AM10/18/17
to tooo...@googlegroups.com
As you may have noticed, I haven't been sending out reminder emails
before our monthly meetings for a few months now. And yet people keep
on showing up. Which is great. So until further notice, consider
yourself invited and responsible for adding lockpicking to your calendar
every Third Thursday. Or subscribe to this one: http://goo.gl/En8Qq

For those of you who can't make Third Thursdays, we have a special event
coming up in the next week! Friday and Saturday afternoons, there will
be a lockpicking table or two set up at BSidesPDX, the local annual
computer security conference. Best part is it's a free conference!
Anyone is welcome and you can spend the whole time picking locks if you
want. Check out the details here: https://bsidespdx.org/

Monthly meeting details:
When: the third Thursday of every month, 7:00-9:30pm
Where: Ctrl-H, 7608 N. Intestate Ave., Portland, OR
How much: TOOOL events are free. Feel free to donate to Ctrl-H.
What to bring: yourself, your friends & curiosity!

Happy picking!
Kenny