December informal meetup

Kenny

Dec 13, 2015, 10:06:57 PM12/13/15
to tooo...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone!

It is holiday time. That means some of us won't be able to make it to the regular Third Thursday meeting, but we can still enjoy interesting locks and good company even without the fancy intro presentation.

The usual practice looks will be out for your entertainment and there are plenty of friendly folk to fraternize with. Bring a date and decorate a love-lock. Or bring your bag of tricks to share with others. Or just show up and enjoy the chapter supplies. Anyone is welcome. We will aim to have an intro presentation in January for the completely uninitiated who prefer to wait for a more formal introduction to the group.

When: 7:00-9:30pm, Thursday, December 22
Where: Ctrl-H, 7608 N Interstate Ave.
How much: TOOOL events are free. Feel free to donate to Ctrl-H.
BYOB if you like

Happy picking!
Kenny

Kenny

Dec 14, 2015, 12:30:20 AM12/14/15
to tooo...@googlegroups.com
Thursday is actually the 17th because this is 2015. Woah!

On December 13, 2015 7:03:20 PM PST, Kenny <ke...@romhat.net> wrote:
>Hello everyone!
>
>It is holiday time. That means some of us won't be able to make it to
>the regular Third Thursday meeting, but we can still enjoy interesting
>locks and good company even without the fancy intro presentation.
>
>The usual practice looks will be out for your entertainment and there
>are plenty of friendly folk to fraternize with. Bring a date and
>decorate a love-lock. Or bring your bag of tricks to share with others.
>Or just show up and enjoy the chapter supplies. Anyone is welcome. We
>will aim to have an intro presentation in January for the completely
>uninitiated who prefer to wait for a more formal introduction to the
>group.
>
>When: 7:00-9:30pm, Thursday, December 17
>Where: Ctrl-H, 7608 N Interstate Ave.
>How much: TOOOL events are free. Feel free to donate to Ctrl-H.
>BYOB if you like
>
>Happy picking!
>Kenny

Kenny