Portland lockpickers meet again!

Kenny

Mar 13, 2016, 4:36:30 AM3/13/16
to tooo...@googlegroups.com
Mark your calendars! Mark your friends calendars! (Hey! Keep it clean.) You can even invite your schoolmates, workmates, neighborhood association, climbing group, singing club, heck even your family is welcome. In fact, the people you invite don't even have to think that learning how to pick locks is a good idea. We will talk about why it is worth knowing how locks work and how much to trust them. Most importantly, we will talk about why picking locks is about as un-criminal as can be. And it's super fun!

This is an extra special meeting intended to initiate the absolute beginners, have some fun and challenge even the most experienced gurus. There will be an introduction presentation, contests, prizes and all sorts of banter about fascinating locks or lock related experiences. No tools, equipment or skills are required, but feel free to bring 'em if you have 'em. Be prepared for a larger crowd. Bring a larger crowd of your own! Regulars are welcome to hide in the back room if you need to focus on the challenge locks I'll bring. >:-)

Who: everyone who uses locks
When: Thursday, March 17th 7:00-9:30pm
Where: Ctrl-H, 7608 N. Interstate Ave., Portland, OR
How much: TOOOL events are free. Feel free to donate to Ctrl-H.
What to bring: yourself, your friends & curiosity!

Happy picking!
Kenny