Next Workshop This Thursday, 7p. New Location!

Allen Grimm

Feb 17, 2015, 8:44:15 PM2/17/15
to tooo...@googlegroups.com
We'll be having our regularly scheduled program (lockpicking workshop with beginner intro) this Thursday at 7p.  This time, however, we'll be meeting at the new local hackerspace Ctrl-H.  All ages allowed, byob, and we're allowed to bring even more tools and be as crafty as we can imagine!  (who wants to make some lock picks?!?)

The space is right next to a max line, but still feel free to reach out if you're looking to car pool (need or can give a ride).

2/19, doors open at 7p
Beginner intro 7:15.
We'll stay till at least 9:30, but probably will be there much later.
go here:  7600 N. Interstate, Portland, OR 97217
We'll bring enough tools and toys to go around, but as always feel free to bring your own.

You'll have to park on the street, so as always, be respectful of the community.

Keep on the watch for a 3 year anniversary locksport extravaganza coming to a Saturday near you.