Peugeot Django

cheetohh

Nov 18, 2013, 12:02:01 PM11/18/13
to too-flat-s...@googlegroups.com

Spencer Gaydon

Nov 20, 2013, 5:19:05 PM11/20/13
to too-flat-s...@googlegroups.com

Are they made in France or did they sell somebody the name to make them in China?

Nov 21, 2013, 12:38:42 AM11/21/13
to Too Flat Scooter Club
That's what I was thinking but the finish is pretty nice and the speedo is more tech than the Chinese would bother with. Peugeot makes there own scoots and they sell in Canada but not the US or South America. Still it could be like the Sachs madass which is of German design and Chinese build. I guess we'll find out if this exact body design starts popping up on the net for around $1,000 or under like those Honda Joker look a likes did. It is a bitchin' design though.