34th street Christmas parade

Fester

Nov 26, 2014, 8:39:40 PM11/26/14
to too-flat-s...@googlegroups.com
I'm assuming we're interested in doing this again this year...
I'll be getting our application turned in on Monday, and attending the mandatory meeting on Dec.9.

The parade is on Saturday Dec 13th.

Please post in this thread if you are planning on scooting in the parade.

William Goodman

Nov 27, 2014, 8:55:28 PM11/27/14
to too-flat-s...@googlegroups.com
I've not done squat regarding the scooter club, but I'd like to break out with this event. Thanks for the note! B Goodman

Charlie Boy

Nov 28, 2014, 8:55:07 PM11/28/14
to too-flat-s...@googlegroups.com
It'll be after exams, so i'm a confident maybe.

Fester

Dec 9, 2014, 8:45:12 PM12/9/14
to too-flat-s...@googlegroups.com
Okay! Meeting attended.
Looks like they are switching directions this year:
So we will be riding west from Ave Q to Indiana.
Staging area is at the Bryon Martin Advance Technology Center.
I'll be there at 4.30 pm on Saturday to check in, please arrive no later than 5.30. Also either decorate your scooter in advance or allow time for doing so. Lots of lights are required, and no one gets to dress as Santa. Other than that... sky's the limit (as long as the shy is no taller than 13ft) as is appropriate for a family friendly parade :)
I'll have the required fire extinguisher, and will happily help decorate your ride!

Parade starts at 6.00pm

So far we're looking at aprox. 6 to 10 scooters and maybe Joe's Vulcan. I'll cross-post this to the FB later tonight
Cheers!

Fester

Dec 9, 2014, 9:55:59 PM12/9/14
to too-flat-s...@googlegroups.com

Picture of Parade route:

Harp, Dennis

Dec 9, 2014, 10:37:30 PM12/9/14
to too-flat-s...@googlegroups.com
I'll probably participate in the parade
Dennis

Dec 13, 2014, 5:53:32 PM12/13/14
to too-flat-s...@googlegroups.com
I'm here at position 29!

Fester

Dec 13, 2014, 6:01:51 PM12/13/14
to too-flat-s...@googlegroups.com
Just a reminder, the assembly area is on the north east corner of Q and 34th

Spencer Gaydon

Dec 13, 2014, 11:26:27 PM12/13/14
to too-flat-s...@googlegroups.com
How was the Parade?

Sent from my iPhone

> On Dec 13, 2014, at 5:01 PM, Fester <fest...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Just a reminder, the assembly area is on the north east corner of Q and 34th

Fester

Dec 13, 2014, 11:34:19 PM12/13/14
to too-flat-s...@googlegroups.com

Awesome!

Melinda Earl

Dec 15, 2014, 10:51:46 PM12/15/14
to too-flat-s...@googlegroups.com
Well, the "three amigos" represented the club this year. John & I had our first shot at a parade on scoots. I thought it was fun! Hopefully we'll have more next year.
IMG_1385.3gp.mov

force5

Dec 16, 2014, 11:09:33 PM12/16/14
to too-flat-s...@googlegroups.com
Good job guys!  Hope it was fun.

Curt Flory

On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 9:51 PM, Melinda Earl <mearl...@gmail.com> wrote:
Well, the "three amigos" represented the club this year. John & I had our first shot at a parade on scoots. I thought it was fun! Hopefully we'll have more next year.

Sent from my iPad

--
For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, Roman 1:20