Lubbock Lemonade Day

cheetohh

Apr 7, 2014, 12:27:16 AM4/7/14
to too-flat-s...@googlegroups.com
Lubbock Lemonade Day is Saturday May 5, 2014. IDK the hours but usually Kids open their stands around 9ish till 3-5pm. A year or so  back I rode around town and stopped at around 6 stands on my s150. It was fun & I'm thinking about riding around from 9/10am till around 1 and drink a few cool Lemonades. Just wondering if anyone's interested in making a ride of it. A few bikes and we could take turns buying drinks so everyone wouldn't have to buy a drink at every stop. $5 - $10 cash a full tank & empty bladder should do it. LMK.

                    Cheetohh

Spencer Gaydon

Apr 8, 2014, 9:53:22 AM4/8/14
to too-flat-s...@googlegroups.com
May 5th is a Monday.
Spencer Gaydon
Wolfforth, TX

William Goodman

Apr 8, 2014, 10:15:14 AM4/8/14
to too-flat-s...@googlegroups.com
Would love to go. Maybe the date is May 3, a Saturday. New here, and was in the Road Rattlers Scooter Club in El Paso. Haven't ridden because of work commitments.

Spencer Gaydon

Apr 8, 2014, 11:01:45 AM4/8/14
to too-flat-s...@googlegroups.com
Welcome to Too Flat we have not done a group ride in a while but it is about time. What do you ride?
Spencer
Apr 8, 2014, 2:17:44 PM4/8/14
to too-flat-s...@googlegroups.com
I have a Bajaj Chetak, which was built in the sub-continent of India. I'm told that the Vespa people couldn't keep up with the demand in India, so they set the Indians up their own factories. The scoot is said to be the Indian version of the P200 Vespa. Four-speed on the left handlebar. If you can ever find one, they are all metal, and are as tough as a tractor, and are a good investment. Bajaj quit building them in around 1986, in favor of small, larger-wheeled motorcycles. A lot of parts are interchangeable with Vespa parts.

Hope to get disentangled from my work commitment pretty soon, and I'd like to take a ride with a bunch of scoots "for protection". You can get killed being solo in most towns in America nowadays.

Go to Facebook and look up Road Rattlers Scooter Club to see some photos of their activities.

William Goodman

Apr 8, 2014, 2:17:44 PM4/8/14
to too-flat-s...@googlegroups.com

Spencer Gaydon

Apr 8, 2014, 2:41:56 PM4/8/14
to too-flat-s...@googlegroups.com
I have always liked the Bajaj Chetak scooters. We have a facebook page too. https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/50810582104/

Spencer

Will Quirino

Apr 9, 2014, 1:02:45 AM4/9/14
to Too Flat Scooter Club
Oops! May 3rd. Saturday May 3rd. Looks like I'll be solo.

Charlie Boy

Apr 9, 2014, 7:44:31 PM4/9/14
to too-flat-s...@googlegroups.com
Cheetaks are awesome workhorses! Seriously tough little bikes. But i think it was more of Indian patent law shuffle.

I'd love to ride this saturday for a bit in the morning should be beautiful