2003 Honda Reflex with ABS for sale

Lee

Feb 15, 2015, 11:27:40 AM2/15/15
to too-flat-s...@googlegroups.com
Just posted my Honda Reflex for sale on Craigslist for 1550.00. I thought if anyone was looking for a bigger scooter they might be interested. It's in good shape. Wouldn't hesitate to ride it anywhere. I decided I like smaller scooters better. Am selling the Reflex and keeping my Buddy 150. Call call if you want to see it. Lee 806-559-1509 in south Lubbock. Weather is warming up. Hope we get some groups rides going. Would like to meed some of the folks in the Too Flat Scooter Club.

Thanks,
Lee

Lee

Feb 16, 2015, 5:31:53 PM2/16/15
to too-flat-s...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone, just sold the Reflex this afternoon. Still have a Buddy 150 I am riding. Look forward to meeting the group for a ride when the weather warms up some.
Lee

Spencer Gaydon

Feb 17, 2015, 10:39:49 AM2/17/15
to too-flat-s...@googlegroups.com
Lee,

Glad you sold the Honda. Hope we can do a group ride early next month.

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone