Re: North Texas Lakes Rally - Waxahachie

Brent Pierce

Jan 12, 2015, 2:37:59 PM1/12/15
to too-flat-s...@googlegroups.com
Here’s the link.
https://www.facebook.com/events/1529712650624447

> On Jan 12, 2015, at 1:36 PM, Brent Pierce <Brent....@shoreline.net> wrote:
>
> Who’s going to Waxahachie this year? It’s on May 21-24.
> We’ll be there. Plus, it’s an excuse for me to get Jessie a fast scooter.

Brent Pierce

Jan 12, 2015, 2:39:50 PM1/12/15
to too-flat-s...@googlegroups.com
Who’s going to Waxahachie this year? It’s on May 21-24.
We’ll be there. Plus, it’s an excuse for me to get Jessie a fast scooter.

Spencer Gaydon

Jan 12, 2015, 2:42:58 PM1/12/15
to too-flat-s...@googlegroups.com
I want to go but will have to see what we have going on when it gets closer.

Lubbock, TX

> wrote:
>
> Who’s going to Waxahachie this year? It’s on May 21-24.
> We’ll be there. Plus, it’s an excuse for me to get Jessie a fast scooter.

Fester

Jan 12, 2015, 2:48:41 PM1/12/15
to too-flat-s...@googlegroups.com
I'll be going, and hoping to be bringing jennie along

2strokeslowpoke

Jan 22, 2015, 6:26:25 PM1/22/15
to too-flat-s...@googlegroups.com
Me and Melissa will be there.

absolut...@yahoo.com

Jan 23, 2015, 8:35:33 AM1/23/15
to too-flat-s...@googlegroups.com
Never been is it all camping?

Sent from my iPhone

Debbie Kelly

Jan 23, 2015, 10:29:20 AM1/23/15
to too-flat-s...@googlegroups.com
Ok thanks

Deborah A. Kelly, Broker / Owner
Absolute Real Estate
6002 Hampton Drive
Amarillo Texas 79109
806-359-0468 (office)
Tx. Broker #467226

*Specializing in REO's and BPO's over 14yrs.This link provides information on agency relationships and the duties and responsibilities of Real Estate License in Texas, PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY!http://www.trec.state.tx.us/pdf/contracts/op-k.pdf

Spencer Gaydon

Jan 23, 2015, 1:14:54 PM1/23/15
to too-flat-s...@googlegroups.com
I have been several times. It is a great rally. I have never camped. I stay in a motel in town and ride out to the lake and back.

Lubbock, TX

Spencer Gaydon

May 8, 2015, 5:53:30 PM5/8/15
to too-flat-s...@googlegroups.com
Shantel and I will be going. We will not get there until late Friday night.

Spencer Gaydon

Who’s going to Waxahachie this year? It’s on May 21-24.
> We’ll be there. Plus,
it’s an excuse for me to get Jessie a fast scooter.

--
You received
this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Too Flat Scooter