can anyone identify what brand/model scooter this is

Fester

Mar 3, 2014, 5:12:07 PM3/3/14
to too-flat-s...@googlegroups.com

sorry for the poor photo -- the source of the image, well, their focus wasn't on the scooter

I like how it looks, and want to research the scooter further.

Debbie Kelly

Mar 3, 2014, 5:38:30 PM3/3/14
to too-flat-s...@googlegroups.com
lambretta

Deborah A. Kelly, Broker / Owner
Absolute Real Estate

6002 Hampton Drive

Amarillo Texas 79109

806-359-0468 (office)

806-433-3277 (C)

Tx. Broker #467226

*Specializing in REO's and BPO's over 14yrs.This link provides information on agency relationships and the duties and responsibilities of Real Estate License in Texas, PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY!http://www.trec.state.tx.us/pdf/contracts/op-k.pdf

Subject: [too-flat-scooter-club] can anyone identify what brand/model scooter this is
To: too-flat-s...@googlegroups.com
Date: Monday, March 3, 2014, 10:12 PM

sorry for the poor photo
-- the source of the image, well, their focus wasn't on
the scooterI like how it looks, and
want to research the scooter further.

from it, send an email to
too-flat-scooter...@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to
too-flat-s...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/too-flat-scooter-club.

Will Quirino

Mar 3, 2014, 11:19:23 PM3/3/14
to Too Flat Scooter Club
CZ Cezeta scooter Czechoslovakia I believe.

Spencer Gaydon

Mar 3, 2014, 11:52:27 PM3/3/14
to too-flat-s...@googlegroups.com
Will is right. I have a CZ motorcycle but no CZ scooters.

Sent from my iPhone

Fester

Mar 4, 2014, 9:19:14 AM3/4/14
to too-flat-s...@googlegroups.com