Update for miracles christmas parade

Fester

Dec 5, 2013, 10:40:56 AM12/5/13
to too-flat-s...@googlegroups.com
okay, a few of us attended the the Parade meeting, and it boils down to:
we can't throw things to the kids
no hot rodding.
maintain spacing between groups
bring your proof of insurance
the more lights you strap on your ride, the better
I'll have the mandatory fire extinguisher.
the guys in black and red jackets (wranglers) are the man -- listen to the man.

It's supposed to be really cold, like 20 degrees, but the roads will be clear of ice. So bundle up, a lot!

we need to be at the United parking lot between 4:30 and 5:30 -- earliest check in is at 4:00 -- I'll be there for that and find our spot.
address:5001 Marsha Sharp Fwy, Lubbock, TX ‎

parade steps off at 6pm.

Fester

Dec 5, 2013, 10:42:17 AM12/5/13
to too-flat-s...@googlegroups.com
Oh yeah -- this takes place Saturday evening.

Spencer Gaydon

Dec 5, 2013, 11:02:59 AM12/5/13
to too-flat-s...@googlegroups.com
The first year I was in the parade if was really cold and misting. We were covered in ice when it was over.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 5, 2013, at 9:42 AM, Fester <fest...@gmail.com> wrote:

Oh yeah -- this takes place Saturday evening.

Cannings, Shannon

Dec 5, 2013, 11:09:47 AM12/5/13
to <too-flat-scooter-club@googlegroups.com>, too-flat-s...@googlegroups.com
When I got home that night, I shuffled, scooter shaped, into the house and my husband had to peel my clothes off and lower me into the bath. Still one of my most treasured memories.

Shannon

Travis Brints

Dec 5, 2013, 11:44:22 AM12/5/13
to too-flat-s...@googlegroups.com
I couldn't feel my feet, lost a toe that night...

Cannings, Shannon

Dec 5, 2013, 11:51:54 AM12/5/13
to <too-flat-scooter-club@googlegroups.com>, too-flat-s...@googlegroups.com
And you dumped a scooter....

Jingellic

Dec 5, 2013, 12:31:06 PM12/5/13
to too-flat-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,
Something has come up and I'l not be able to attend this year. I'm really sorry because it was such a blast last year, but this other obligation cannot be ignored.
Cheers,

Zak

Will Quirino

Dec 6, 2013, 12:17:30 AM12/6/13
to Too Flat Scooter Club
Parade has been cancelled as of today, due to the weather. Sucks ! I was ready to put the snow skis on my front fork & the back wheel tire chains I ordered had just come in. :-(

Fester

Dec 6, 2013, 12:36:40 AM12/6/13
to too-flat-s...@googlegroups.com

Bah! Stupid weather...