Welcome To The Group

Spencer

Jan 12, 2015, 2:19:07 PM1/12/15
to too-flat-s...@googlegroups.com
Lee welcome to the group. Maybe when it warms up a little we will have a group ride.

Spencer

Lee

Jan 12, 2015, 4:50:08 PM1/12/15
to too-flat-s...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the welcome. I got out Sunday afternoon for a brief spin on the Reflex and then the Buddy. Sure felt good. Now old man winter is back. Sure seems like a cold winter this year. I have some maintenance to do on the newly acquired Reflex, mainly putting in a new drivebelt. Scooter has almost 13,000 miles on it and Honda recommends replacing the belt at 12000 miles. The Buddy 150 and the Honda Reflex sure do seem different. The Reflex feels more like a motorcycle. I used to ride BMWs (mostly airheads) and swinging a leg up over a motorcycle isn't as easy as it once was. I took the  Reflex from Lubbock to the canyon north of Slaton recently First time to ride there quite a while. I need a nice warn weekend day to do the Reflex maintenance. Hope to get together with some of you soon for a ride.