Zachary Brent passed away

瀏覽次數:34 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Fester

未讀,
2014年6月11日 下午2:37:522014/6/11
收件者:too-flat-s...@googlegroups.com
One of our members, Zachary passed away June 3.
I found out from the post on his Facebook page from his brother, Josh. I contacted Josh to see if any help was needed.

Apparently Josh is trying to put together a memorial, most likely on June 19th.
Also Josh will be looking to settle Zach's affairs, including his 2 Honda Elite scooters. One is currently in a shop here in Lubbock... does anyone know which shop?

I've spoken with Josh, and will post details as they become available, As for now here's the text from Josh's post:

Dear friends and family of Zackory,
I am sorry to inform you all but Zackory, my older brother, passed away on June 3rd.
We are not sure from what but it appears he went peacefully laying on his bed.
We will keep you all posted and will be planning a memorial in Lubbock and in Santa Fe.
If you have any questions or wish to respond, please feel free to do so here or call me at 505-570-9484

Joshua Sage

Spencer Gaydon

未讀,
2014年6月11日 下午3:34:432014/6/11
收件者:too-flat-s...@googlegroups.com
Really hate to hear that. Keep up informed if you get any other information.

Spencer

force5

未讀,
2014年6月11日 下午4:40:422014/6/11
收件者:too-flat-s...@googlegroups.com
Too sad.  Does anyone have a pic of him they can post?

Curt Flory.

For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, Roman 1:20

Fester

未讀,
2014年6月11日 下午4:50:462014/6/11
收件者:too-flat-s...@googlegroups.com

Here's one pulled off his FB page.
He rode a Honda Elite.

45684_1596853602135_961685_n.jpg

Will Quirino

未讀,
2014年6月12日 凌晨1:06:542014/6/12
收件者:Too Flat Scooter Club
Sorry to hear of his passing. I met him at Christmas Parade and saw him a few more times at a wrench night and a couple of rides, Slaton I think. He was always energetic, a good spirit.

On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 1:37 PM, Fester <fest...@gmail.com> wrote:

Fester

未讀,
2014年6月13日 上午11:04:412014/6/13