Honda 150 Elite Scooter

Spencer Gaydon

Feb 7, 2014, 3:06:34 PM2/7/14
to too-flat-s...@googlegroups.com

  Anybody interested in a Honda 150 Elite scooter for $400. It is titled but needs some work. It not mine. A friend in Clovis has it.
image.png

Spencer Gaydon

Feb 8, 2014, 11:55:22 AM2/8/14
to too-flat-s...@googlegroups.com
It is a 1985 Honda 150 Elite.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 7, 2014, at 2:06 PM, Spencer Gaydon <sga...@aol.com> wrote:

  Anybody interested in a Honda 150 Elite scooter for $400. It is titled but needs some work. It not mine. A friend in Clovis has it.
<image.png>

Spencer Gaydon

Feb 9, 2014, 1:14:10 AM2/9/14
to too-flat-s...@googlegroups.com
The guy that owns this scooter called me today and said he got it running. Now it just needs some missing plastic. Still only wants $400 for it. Let me know if anybody is interested.