(Download PDF/Epub) Black and White: The Way I See It Writen By Richard Williams

Lucas

Mar 27, 2022, 11:41:51 PM3/27/22
to toni...@googlegroups.com

Black and White: The Way I See It

By : Richard Williams

READ BOOK NOW

 pdf download Black and White: The Way I See It

DOWNLOAD BOOK NOW

Book Synopsis :

The fascinating, ?upfront and unapologetic? (Kirkus Reviews) memoir of Richard Williams, a businessman, tennis coach, subject of the major motion picture King Richard , and father to two of the greatest athletes and professional tennis champions of all time?Venus and Serena Williams.Born into poverty in Shreveport, Louisiana in the 1940s, Richard Williams was blessed by a strong, caring mother who remained his lifelong hero, just as he became a hero to Venus and Serena. From the beginning of his life, Richard?s mother taught him to live by the principles of courage, confidence, commitment, faith, and love. He passed the same qualities on to his daughters, who grew up loving their father and valuing the lessons he taught them. ?I still feel really close to my father,? says Serena. ?We have a great relationship. There is an appreciation. There is a closeness because of what we?ve been through together, and a respect.? A self-made man, Williams has walked a long, hard, exciting, and

Book Detail :

Author : Richard Williams

Pages : 320 pages

Publisher : Atria Books