installing without administration rights

Laurens

Apr 27, 2016, 9:42:33 AM4/27/16
to Tomighty
Hi! I really love this app but I can't use it at this moment on computer on which I do not have administration rights. Does anyone know a workaround for this or is it possible to introduce a portable version or a version that does not require administration rights?

g.sca...@publiacqua.it

May 15, 2017, 5:16:15 AM5/15/17
to Tomighty
I'm also looking for a portable versione of the app. Is it possibile to make it works without the need of admin rights?
Thank you

ja...@sunservice.lv

Mar 28, 2018, 3:02:40 AM3/28/18
to Tomighty
Just extract installer exe package with 7zip and there you will have your portable binary.