Autorun

dobis libis

Oct 6, 2011, 3:59:08 AM10/6/11
to Tomighty
Hello.

Congratulations for the program.
The only thing I miss is the option "Autorun" after Windows Startup.
Sometimes I forget to Star my Pomodoro...

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
dobis

Célio

Oct 6, 2011, 7:25:29 AM10/6/11
to tomi...@googlegroups.com
Thanks!

I just created an issue for this feature so that we don't forget to
work on it later.

Célio

2011/10/6 dobis libis <dob...@gmail.com>:

Ton Bil

Apr 3, 2017, 4:05:55 AM4/3/17
to Tomighty
Hi Célio,

That would be so wonderful: to have Tomighty start when I start up in the morning, and have the icon ready in the upper bar (of my iMac, at least), ready to get started. (I now have to find T. in my programs every time, and run it anew.)

Thanks for everything that you do. Tomighty already is awesome.

Ton