Re: [tomighty] windows 10 pro issues

Lukáš Úradníček

May 16, 2018, 7:52:01 AM5/16/18
to tomi...@googlegroups.com
Hello Jill, I have Win 10 Pro and it works just fine, so it seems as an isolated issue on your PC.... :(

On Fri, 11 May 2018 at 17:16 Jill Trevino <jillwick...@gmail.com> wrote:
i'm feeling devastated today... my computer was upgraded to windows 10 pro yesterday and now my tomighty isn't working! it's been my constant companion for two years! is this a known issue? any thoughts?

i've been testing out other apps this morning and none compare. the tray icon is my favorite feature.

Lukáš Úradníček
UX designer
+420 776 376 815

Safetica Technologies s.r.o.
Because to err is human
www.safetica.com

GDPR – the strictest personal data protection regulation
Learn how GDPR will affect your company