Possibility of showing time on docker?

K.L. J

Dec 17, 2017, 11:51:54 AM12/17/17
to Tomighty
Dear Célio Cidral,

I'd really appreciate you creating such a great app and making me productive. It's one of my favourite MAC app.
Just my small opinion and plea. Is it possible to show time on docker in stead of on status bar?
While the time counts down, the time change on status bar makes the bar longer and shorter alternatively. Probably because my font isn's fixed width for every character.
I do not always need it when I use my MAC. Therefore I put tomighty on my DOCKER and start it when I need to be focused.
Moreover, probably we don't need to know the exact time, but a count down circle or something iconic showing we're almost running out a pomodoro.

Thanks again for creating such a productive app.

Have a good day!

Kai
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted