Block Apps/sites

Alex Fergus

Dec 7, 2016, 10:32:53 PM12/7/16
to Tomighty
Hi.
I love your app - it's simple, clean and does what it's meant to do. I wish more software was built this way.

I have a feature request however, and maybe this could be built into a premium paid version?

It would be neat if your app could also block websites/software when in a Pomodoro session. I have tried to use the freedom.to software, but it doesn't have the pomodoro timer alert function. I have tried using both the freedom app and your app - and it does the job, but then I thought 'I wish there was one app that did both things'. Freedom is too complicated for what it is, and that's why I am contacting you with this feature request.

What do you think?

I would pay for this upgrade!