POCKET-SIZE OIL PAINTING KIT by TOM BROWN

Tom Brown

Jul 14, 2024, 2:58:40 PM (8 days ago) Jul 14
to Tom Brown Fine Art
eBook.jpgtin.JPG

I’m often asked how to create a pocket-size travel kit for painting small oil studies. (Like in sketchbooks.) And how to neatly take home those studies with no mess.

     An Altoids tin like I show here is a great way to carry ready-to-use paints. You can load wet paints in the lid for easy access, and while painting you can use the base to hold water or solvent if needed.

     “SKETCHBOOKING IN OILS” covers all this, plus how to easily set up everything and work on-site, and much more. You’ll even get links to a couple of free demo videos. Sketching in oils is a great way to open your eyes as an artist. Suddenly you’ll see possibilities everywhere. Sketch. Grow. Repeat!

     Download this eBook now from my Etsy store here https://www.etsy.com/shop/tombrownfineart