LIMESTONE CANYON by TOM BROWN

Tom Brown

May 29, 2024, 2:46:08 PMMay 29
to Tom Brown Fine Art
ww3428.jpg

This is one of the same locations I painted during the filming of my TV show. The paintings I created at that time are long gone but I couldn’t resist revisiting this dramatic scene for another painting adventure. For those not familiar with it, Limestone Canyon is a lush nature preserve featuring land formations untouched since prehistoric times. It’s like having a miniature Grand Canyon in our own back yard here in Southern California. 8 x 10 in. - Oil on panel - Click here to Bid for $150 https://www.dailypaintworks.com/buy/auction/1476213