WOODBRIDGE LAKE by TOM BROWN

Tom Brown

Jul 6, 2024, 4:01:44 PMJul 6
to Tom Brown Fine Art

ww3459.jpg

This is a study of Woodbridge Lake in Irvine, California. I’ve painted here before, and even taught plein air workshops at this lake. The entire lake and surrounding areas are paintings just waiting to be done. I was attracted this time by the contrast of the brilliant white bridge and the colorful surrounding areas. The lush trees and distant mountains form a dramatic background to the peaceful lake. The painted area is approximately 6x8 inches, painted with oils on recycled cardboard. Available here https://www.dailypaintworks.com/fineart/tom-brown/woodbridge-lake-/1129259

If you’re an artist and want to know more about my methods and techniques for capturing the beauty of the world around us, click the links below. I have fun paint-along projects and instructional lessons in both Videos and eBooks, so you can choose your preference.

VIDEOS: https://wayopay.com/tombrownteachesoilpainting

EBOOKS: https://www.etsy.com/shop/tombrownfineart