Re: Abridged summary of tollycraft-boating-club-forum@googlegroups.com - 7 updates in 1 topic

Catherine Anne Walker

Aug 27, 2022, 5:31:06 PM8/27/22
to tollycraft-boa...@googlegroups.com
Does anybody know what these are? We have 3 of them. They have a tiny red light you can switch off and on. They are about 2.5 inches squared. We’ve owned our 1985/ 40 foot Tolly for 15 years and nobody can tell us what they are for!
Thx
Douglas and Catherine Romano

Aug 27, 2022, 5:51:37 PM8/27/22
to tollycraft-boa...@googlegroups.com
Does the red light cast enough to be useful as cabin lights when underway at night? Red doesn’t hurt your night vision and they may be for that. Where are they focused?

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 27, 2022, at 2:31 PM, Catherine Anne Walker <catn...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Image.jpeg

Mark Vanderwall

Aug 27, 2022, 9:54:51 PM8/27/22
to tollycraft-boa...@googlegroups.com
I was going to go with motion sensors for the bilge pumps, but red  task lights makes way more sense.  I does the red light project or is it just an indicator light ie showing that it’s turned on?