Screens

tkhersom

Mar 12, 2023, 7:49:32 PM3/12/23
to Tollycraft Boating Club Forum
I am looking for screen frames and the plastic retainer clips for the frames of a 1995 45 CPMY.

If anyone can point me as to where I may be able to purchase such items it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Troy Hersom

BDL LAW

Mar 25, 2023, 2:16:37 PM3/25/23
to tollycraft-boa...@googlegroups.com
If someone hasn’t already helped you with this. Call John at Bounty Marine. He builds new windows and screens for Tollycraft.

image0.png

Sent from, Outer Spaaaaaaace