Tollycraft Boating Club

Aug 20, 2019, 1:39:41 PM8/20/19
to tollycraft-boa...@googlegroups.com

While there are two response options for messages in the Tollycraft Boating Club Forum, we STRONGLY encourage you to use the default reply of the two arrows next to the date.  This is the only way to create an encyclopedia of Tolly knowledge available to our members. This option is highlighted below.

Response-1.PNG

If for some reason you wish to send private information such as a phone number or other personal info, you may use the drop-down arrow to reply privately. Again this option should only be used for personal information.

If you experience any problems or have any questions, please contact webmaster@tollyclub.com