44 Tolly cpmy battery draw.

Mario Chiesa

Mar 27, 2022, 5:22:04 PM3/27/22
to Tollycraft Boating Club Forum
There are a couple of 44 Tollycraft cockpit motor yachts in our harbor. They are both gas boats. For some reason both experience an approximate 4amp draw to the dash panel regardless of the breaker positions on the main panel or the upper station.  Neither boat has a lower station.  In other words with all breakers off there still is a 4amp draw through the feed from the batteries going through the main fuse in the line up to the dash.  Does anyone have any ideas before we start trouble shooting? Thanks

Aol member info

Mar 27, 2022, 6:35:50 PM3/27/22
to tollycraft-boa...@googlegroups.com
If they have an inverter that could be the culprit.  I can't measure it in the boat, but I had an RV and with EVERYTHING off, I was still drawing 4-6 amps, which was what the inverter was drawing off of the batteries.

Gary Nelson
Done Workin'