Re: Abridged summary of tollycraft-boating-club-forum@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Susan Cotter

Jul 2, 2024, 11:47:33 PMJul 2
to tollycraft-boa...@googlegroups.com
Kevin I kind of looked into it before I brought a Tolly. Was told it was close to $100k with reduction gears props larger shaft,  shaft logs fuel tanks which was required for conversion.  I have 3208 na in my Tolly with 4K hrs no issues except replacing one of the water pumps today. Been talking with caterpillars with upgrading for more hp kind of afraid to see what their quote is. If I do I might sell the 3208s at a reasonable offer.

Susan Cotter