Re: Digest for tollycraft-boating-club-forum@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 2 topics

comm...@tollyclub.com

Apr 16, 2024, 11:17:38 PMApr 16
to tollycraft-boa...@googlegroups.com

Dan, there’s a few local motels in Poulsbo you can reach out to. Don’t know the names off the top of my head. Hope to see you there.

On 2024-04-16 20:15, tollycraft-boa...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Topic digest
View all topics
dan leenhouts <danlee...@gmail.com>: Apr 15 11:56AM -0700

What's the story on renting a room up there who do we contact.?

On Wed, Mar 27, 2024, 11:16 AM Tollycraft Boating Club <
Amoeba Cowboy <amoeba...@gmail.com>: Apr 16 10:20AM -0700

I'm a new owner of a beautiful 1981 26' Express looking for insight and
info into which approach makes the most sense as I upgrade the (very) dated
electronics, specifically around transducers. While I *can* repurpose the
existing midship thru-hull opening, there is a significant cost & effort
difference between that or just using an in-hull. Performance-wise, my
concern is that the easier in-hull approach might be problematic given the
thickness of the Tolly hull.

Primary need is for fishing (sonar/down/side scanning/hi-def in order of
priority) and while water temp is a nice to have (thru hull) it's not a
must-have (in hull). As my prior boats were all transom mount I have no
hands-on with either thru or in hull so real life perspective welcome!

What are your experiences or thoughts?

dan leenhouts

Apr 16, 2024, 11:42:42 PMApr 16
to Tollycraft Boating Club Forum
Thanks for getting back to me.
We were looking up at San Juan Island for the rendezvous.

Korinne Peterson

Apr 17, 2024, 10:07:30 AMApr 17
to tollycraft-boa...@googlegroups.com
The rooms that were on hold for the club were released yesterday. You can reach out to Roche Harbor and inquire about availability for those that prefer to arrive by land.

Korinne