Re: Abridged summary of tollycraft-boating-club-forum@googlegroups.com - 4 updates in 1 topic

Paul Tegenfeldt

Jan 29, 2023, 11:17:07 PM1/29/23
to tollycraft-boa...@googlegroups.com
image0.jpeg

Here is a photo.  Is it the thin, inner frame that needs to be removed?

On Jan 29, 2023, at 7:15 PM, tollycraft-boa...@googlegroups.com wrote:

"paul.tegenfeldt" <paul.te...@gmail.com>: Jan 29 11:10AM -0800

Windshield on my Tolly damaged. I suspect windshield frame needs to be
removed in order to get glass replaced. Anyone have experience doing this?
If not, where should I take my craft to get ...more
Michelle C <mich...@oz.net>: Jan 29 12:55PM -0800

All depends on model year, boat type, feet, and your location. Fill in the blanks and someone may help.

de: Michelle's I-pad.

...more
"paul.tegenfeldt" <paul.te...@gmail.com>: Jan 29 06:17PM -0800

My vessel is a 24’ Royal Express, built in 1969. I live on Vashon Island.
Thanks for your help,
Paul Tegenfeldt

On Sunday, January 29, 2023 at 12:55:32 PM UTC-8 Michelle C wrote:

...more
Douglas Wise <thedoug...@comcast.net>: Jan 29 06:51PM -0800

I have a 1971 24' and if it is one of the big front ones, you to remove
the molding from the outside.  Most likely, the molding will be rotten
(corroded).  When you install the new one, just use ...more