spam

Patrick McSweeny

Nov 4, 2016, 12:56:50 PM11/4/16
to tol-ca...@googlegroups.com
I noticed there was a lot of spam popping up so I uploaded a blacklist.txt file to the server by taking the contents from the calagator.org project blacklist file. Jason, was there anything from the old blacklist that should be added?

Also, is there a way to clear the cache so the front page doesn't keep showing the spam events that have been deleted?

Patrick McSweeny

Nov 4, 2016, 1:45:19 PM11/4/16
to tol-ca...@googlegroups.com
I figured out how to clear the cache so the zombie spam events are gone. Hopefully we should have less trouble with this moving forward.

stuart bertsch

Nov 4, 2016, 1:47:00 PM11/4/16
to tol-ca...@googlegroups.com
thank thank thank thank you!!!

----

Stuart Bertsch
cell: (419) 823-8035

Patrick McSweeny

Nov 4, 2016, 1:48:17 PM11/4/16
to tol-ca...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone know what this venue was supposed to be?

Jason Slagle

Nov 4, 2016, 3:26:26 PM11/4/16
to tol-ca...@googlegroups.com
Seems like it was ALWAYS TBD.

The changes are stored in a versions table.  Is that exposed in the app anywhere?

On Fri, Nov 4, 2016 at 1:48 PM Patrick McSweeny <patmc...@gmail.com> wrote:
Does anyone know what this venue was supposed to be?

On Fri, Nov 4, 2016 at 1:46 PM, stuart bertsch <stuart...@gmail.com> wrote:
thank thank thank thank you!!!

----

Stuart Bertsch
cell: (419) 823-8035

On Fri, Nov 4, 2016 at 12:56 PM, Patrick McSweeny <patmc...@gmail.com> wrote:
I noticed there was a lot of spam popping up so I uploaded a blacklist.txt file to the server by taking the contents from the calagator.org project blacklist file. Jason, was there anything from the old blacklist that should be added?

Also, is there a way to clear the cache so the front page doesn't keep showing the spam events that have been deleted?

Jason Slagle

Nov 4, 2016, 3:49:17 PM11/4/16
to tol-ca...@googlegroups.com
Indeed it does - on the edit screen you can just choose the earlier version