Android app

Chris Wammes

Jun 26, 2016, 5:55:01 PM6/26/16
to tol-calagator
Any interest in an android app? I started putting something together over the last couple of weeks to play around with Android. Pretty basic right now, just lists the events. If there's interest I can look at making it available and adding to it.

Chris

Chris Wammes

Sep 26, 2016, 4:25:54 PM9/26/16
to tol-calagator

I've taken the App as far as I can without actually putting it in the store.  If there's no objections, I'll put it into the store and get a few people to test it.

Here's a few screen shots of what it looks like running in an emulator.

Chris

Jason Slagle

Sep 27, 2016, 12:22:44 PM9/27/16
to tol-calagator
We're in the process of changing things out, which may affect this.

You have an APK you can shoot me?

Chris Wammes

Sep 27, 2016, 4:57:38 PM9/27/16
to tol-calagator
Just sent you a link to it.  I updated it so it's pointing to the dev server.

Chris

Chris Wammes

Oct 4, 2016, 4:44:24 PM10/4/16
to tol-calagator
If anyone else is interested in trying this, I've got a beta version in the Play Store available to anyone in this group.

It's pointing to the dev version of the calendar so the events will not be current.

Chris

Chris Wammes

Nov 20, 2016, 10:22:30 AM11/20/16
to tol-calagator
Published the app this morning, here's the link to the store:

Let me know if you see any issues.

Chris

Chris Wammes

Jan 29, 2017, 11:14:38 AM1/29/17
to tol-calagator
Just pushed an update to beta, this will add a home page widget.

Chris

Chris Wammes

Mar 2, 2017, 6:57:42 PM3/2/17
to tol-calagator
Just updated the beta, I think I have most of issues worked out.  I'll test over the next week or so then push to the store if it looks good.  If anyones using the beta and sees issues let me know.

Chris

Chris Wammes

Mar 18, 2017, 4:44:51 PM3/18/17
to tol-calagator
Put this in the play store today.

Chris Wammes

May 7, 2018, 12:27:59 PM5/7/18
to tol-calagator
If anyone's interested in the source of this, I pushed it up to github today.

- Chris